EMD GP-40 #600-629
Seaboard Air Line (1966)
EMD GP-40 #630-650 Seaboard Air Line (1967)
Atlas HO GP-38 & GP-40 Locomotives (May
HO Scale, $129.95
8937 SEABOARD AIR LINE (Green/Yellow/Orange) # 619 (1966)
8938 SEABOARD AIR LINE (Green/Yellow/Orange) # 626 (1966)
• Realistic die-cast underframe
• Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
• Directional lighting
• Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
• Detailed cab interior with crew
• Separately-installed scale windshield wipers, metal grab irons and fine scale handrails
• Movable drop steps
• Walkway safety tread
• Coupler cut bars
• Multiple unit hoses and trainline hoses
•HO Dual-Mode Decoder.
Additional feature parts included but not installed:
• Electrical cabinet air filter box (ECAFB)
• Two engine compartment roof vents which were added by many railroads sometime after delivery (GP-40 only)
The GP-38 and GP-40 locomotives are available in dynamic or non-dynamic brake versions, with either a 2600 or 3600 gallon fuel tank as appropriate by railroad.
AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.